A Fort Smith man accused of shooting windows with a BB gun pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Crawford County Circuit Court.
Larry Clinton Frederick, 67, is charged with first-degree criminal mischief.
According to a police report, Frederick damaged windows at the Van Buren Municipal Complex, A&B Pawn and a vehicle parked at Jack’s Motor Co.
The public defender’s entered the not guilty plea and waived formal arraignment before Judge Gary R. Cottrell.
Other pleas heard Wednesday by Cottrell were:
• Eric Kendall Jones, 47, of Mountainburg pleaded not guilty to theft of property and criminal trespass. Jones allegedly stole a set of aluminum ramps and 20 transmission cores and transfer cases from Turner Brothers Transmission Aug. 18.
• Franklin Wade Lewis, 48, of Van Buren pleaded not guilty to first-degree forgery. Lewis is accused of passing a counterfeit $20 bill at Sonic Sept. 14.
• David Monroe Beckham, 43, of Dyer pleaded not guilty to aggravated assault, first-degree terroristic threatening and habitual offender. Beckham allegedly put a man in a choke hold and hit him in the head Sept. 22.
• Edmond Richard Lewis Jr., 30, of Van Buren pleaded not guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine and habitual offender. Lewis was arrested Sept. 22 following the report of a disturbance at a local motel.
• Jeremiah Paul Huggins, 33, of Van Buren pleaded not guilty to simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms, possession of marijuana with purpose to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia. Huggins was arrested Sept. 19 after the drug task force executed a search warrant at a residence in the 1100 block of North 26th Street.
• Lisa Renae Roof, 46, of Mulberry and Shanayee Bethany Williams, 21, of Alma pleaded not guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia. Roof also is charged with habitual offender. Roof and Williams were arrested Sept. 18 when sheriff’s deputies investigating a burglary executed a search warrant at a residence in the 10000 block of Cattlemen’s Road.
• William Richard From, 27, of Van Buren pleaded not guilty to three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. From was arrested Sept. 19 by a Van Buren police officer who was investigating a suspicious person on the Midland Bridge.
• Christy Mccalia Huggins, 39, of Van Buren pleaded not guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of hydrocodone. Huggins was arrested Sept. 16 by a Van Buren police officer investigating a stabbing in the 1100 block of Poplar Street.
• Kyra Lynn Phillips, 20, of Fort Smith pleaded not guilty to robbery. Phillips allegedly pushed a loss prevention officer at Walmart to leave the store with a stolen pistol in her sock Sept. 18.
• Joshua Douglas Milsap, 22, of Mulberry pleaded not guilty to fleeing and reckless driving. Milsap is accused of fleeing from a Mulberry police officer who was attempting to stop a pickup truck that was speeding on U.S. 64 Sept. 20.
• Michael Steven Kinard, 42, of Tulsa pleaded not guilty to first-degree terroristic threatening. Kinard allegedly threatened to cut his ex-girlfriend’s throat July 4.
• Jaclyn Jade Steele, 19, of Alma and Kyra Lynn Phillips, 20, of Fort Smith pleaded not guilty to residential burglary and theft of property. Steele and Phillips allegedly broke into a house in the 1200 block of Henry Street Oct. 17, 2012, taking a firearm that was later pawned.
• Eric Ray Hodnett, 25, of Van Buren pleaded not guilty to two counts of aggravated assault on a family or household member, three counts of first-degree terroristic threatening, three counts of attempted assault upon a certified law enforcement officer, resisting arrest and refusal to submit to arrest. Hodnett was arrested Sept. 21 after police were called to his parents’ home on Skyline Circle.
• Soudachahn Vongsady, 29, of Mansfield pleaded not guilty to possession of a instrument of crime. Vongsady was arrested following a Dec. 4, 2006, controlled purchase by the drug task force.
• Cameron Cassidy Cherry, 24, of Van Buren pleaded not guilty to failure to appear at a Sept. 9 mandatory hearing on charges of simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms, possession of drug paraphernalia, delivery of methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, unlawful manufacture of spirits and possession of marijuana.
• Robert Eugene Izell, 53, of Van Buren resisted a petition to revoke a sentence he received Dec. 3, 2010, for second offense domestic battery in the third degree, alleging he was arrested for harassment and harassing communications.
• Lance Gene Lee, 23, of Barling resisted a petition to revoke a sentence he received Aug. 2 for possession of Roxicodone and possession of drug paraphernalia, alleging he violated terms of probation.
• Christopher Carroll Hutchison, 42, of Spiro resisted a petition to revoke a sentence he received July 12, 2006, for first-degree terroristic threatening, criminal impersonation, fleeing and failure to appear, alleging he has failed to pay fines and fees.
• Gary Patrick Jones, 42, of Fort Smith resisted a petition to revoke a sentence he received June 16, 1997, for arson and filing a false police report, alleging he has failed to pay restitution.