In the 21st Judicial District Circuit Court in Van Buren June 25, Judge Mike Medlock heard pleas and sentenced the following:
• Michael Wayne Morris, 49, of Poteau pleaded guilty to failing to register as a sex offender and was sentenced to four years in the Arkansas Department of Correction followed by a 10-year suspended prison sentence.
In the 21st Judicial District Circuit Court in Van Buren June 26, Judge Mike Medlock heard pleas and sentenced the following:
• Anthony Shawn Hale, 41, of Van Buren pleaded guilty to theft of property and theft by receiving and was placed on five years probation. He will pay $8,634.10 restitution, $1,000 fine and $170 court costs.
• Aimee Jean Marley, 33, of Rudy pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia and was sentenced to two years at a regional correctional facility to be followed by an eight-year suspended prison sentence.
• Cody Shane Weaver, 24, of Van Buren pleaded guilty to commercial burglary, theft of property and driving while intoxicated and was sentenced to 120 days at a regional correctional facility to be followed by a six-year suspended prison sentence on the condition she pay $344.80 restitution, $500 fine and $170 court costs.
• Michael Paul Turner, 34, of Van Buren pleaded guilty to second-degree battery on a law enforcement officer, second offense domestic battery in the third degree, aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer and habitual offender and was placed on six years probation. He will pay a $250 fee for DNA sampling and complete anger management and drug and alcohol treatment.
• Barry Norman Schaap, 40, of Fort Smith pleaded guilty to first-degree terroristic threatening and had a six-year prison sentence suspended on the condition he pay a $1,000 fine, $170 court costs, $250 fee for DNA sampling and have no contact with the victim.