The Van Buren Police Department has announced dogs picked up by its animal control division May 26-31. The dogs are currently at the department’s pen and may be rescued by calling 474-1234.
• Four lab mix puppies, two black males, one black and tan male and one black female, found in the 500 block of South Seventh Street.
• Male tan and white pit bull mix with some black on nose wearing a black nylon collar with a brown leather leash attached found in the 400 block of Cedar Creek Drive.
• Female black and white terrier mix found at the intersection of South 43rd Street and Radio Tower Road.
• Male white and brown bull dog mix wearing a red nylon collar found in the 100 block of Cain Hill.
• Female brown and white collie mix found in the 1000 block of Sandstone Drive.
• Female tan and black shepherd mix found in the 1000 block of Sandstone Drive.
• Male tan and black Chinese pug mix found in the 200 block of Fayetteville Road.
• Male fawn and white boxer mix wearing an orange nylon collar found at the intersection of North 22nd Street and Maple Street.
• Female blonde malamute mix found in the 300 block of South 41st Street.